Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourites 2020
Hello all!

It's been a while, and not sure how active we are these days but I've had a few beers and stumbled across the link to this board in my favourites. I've also been banned from Twitter for a week so I need to get some kind of social media fix.

So, for old times sake  ... what's your favourite:

1: Calamity

2: Jane

3: Beer

4: Virus

5: Exit

6: Cube

7: Dogma

I'll go first:

1: A zombie apocalypse. It hasn't happened yet, but I've watched soooo many films about it that I feel ultra prepared. I've figured out the nearest source of water, how to get there from the roof tops, the best weapon I could grab and I've talked through the scenarios with my family. Everything is covered.

2: Jane Doe, John's much over looked wife. It must be horrible to be her - endlessly dead, and endlessly Jane.

3: San Miguel, it's right in front of me and I thought it was Spanish but then I learned it was from the Philippines. I tell a bit of a lie because ob draught it's Camden Hells, but from a can it's definitely San Miguel.

4: Cow Pox, far and away the best virus ever because of that mad English doctor that discovered vaccination against small pox by experimenting on his gardener's  son. Fun fact - the word for 'vaccine' comes from the Latin word for cow.

5: Left

6: Necker

7: Science when it becomes faith. It drives me nuts when anyone says 'the science says that ...'. Good scientists will never say anything unequivocally it's about investigation, testing theories and generally learning about the world. Science is based on doubt, not belief.

Red

Messages In This Thread
Favourites 2020 - by Red Herring - 12-19-2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Favourites 2020 - by Sean-NoMoreVladimir - 01-07-2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Favourites 2020 - by Red Herring - 02-02-2021, 12:18 AM