Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have I missed anything?
Cool
Oi! SID!!! Damned glad to see you again
The username Vladimir was far more amusing to me as a Dune fan.  Putin has managed to take the fun out of the name for me though
Yeah my dog just died.

Hows it going sid ?
hahohe
(07-22-2019, 10:01 AM)Ymrader Wrote: Yeah my dog just died.

Hows it going sid ?

Oh no, that's sad.  Sorry to hear that, man.
So sorry YM. It's like family each time.
The username Vladimir was far more amusing to me as a Dune fan.  Putin has managed to take the fun out of the name for me though
(07-24-2019, 02:43 PM)Sean-NoMoreVladimir Wrote: So sorry YM.  It's like family each time.

It is, he had cancer. He was only 10. His sidekick is heartbroken.
hahohe
My previous two were a pug and a dachshund. The dachshund was getting up in years, losing his eye sight, losing his bladder control... we knew it was coming. One day my wife took the two of them to the vet for a standard check up and only came home (in tears I may add) with the dachshund. He went on for another couple of years.

I don't know what's worse... knowing the end is coming and having to watch it happen, or just having the rug pulled out from under you.

All I can say is, know that he had the joy of being around you that he wouldn't have had otherwise.
He spent 6 years in a pound, we only had him for 4. But it was a great 4 years. He loved travelling. France, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Czech, Ingerland.

Great times...
hahohe