Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how's the board feel about Boris Johnson and this Parliament Suspension thing?
Seems fairly underhanded to me, but I don't know what's really considered normal in English politics.  Is it as nefarious as it seems?
The username Vladimir was far more amusing to me as a Dune fan.  Putin has managed to take the fun out of the name for me though
Yes, very. Troubling times ahead in ingerland.
hahohe
140,000 angry white racists put Steve Bannon's pal in number 10.

What could possibly go wrong.

Typically johnson and his psychofantic cabinet have all been quoted saying they would never use it.

The govermnent is a moral vacuum
hahohe
(08-30-2019, 03:28 PM)Ymrader Wrote: 140,000 angry white racists put Steve Bannon's pal in number 10.

What could possibly go wrong.

Typically johnson and his psychofantic cabinet have all been quoted saying they would never use it.

The govermnent is a moral vacuum
They've all said (on camera or at least on mike) that it would be wrong to do it, and now they deny having said it, completely barefaced, with no shame of embarassment.  They know that they can lie, knowing full well that everybody knows they are lying, because they also know that their supporters will allow them anything as long as they get their beloved Brexit.  Some find it ironic that the only way they can bring sovereignty back to the UK parliament from those unelected Brussels bureaucrats is by allowing an unelected Etonian fucktrumpet to assume sovereignty over the UK parliament,  but frankly, BoJo could declare himself King to get it through and they would approve.

The lengths to which these people are willing to go to ensure a rockhard Brexit force me to assume that they personally stand to make a great deal of money from it.  This from a man who generally dismisses conspiracy theories out of hand, but I really don't think they are doing it from love of country.
Angry